Old 04-03-2012, 01:52 PM
Philip Muskovac

Default Offtime

Just a quick note that I'm on a trip from Wednesday 4/04 until Monday 9/04 so
don't expect me to be reachable during that time. As a result someone else
will have to take care of the KDE SC 4.8.2 publishing and backporting.

Philip

Old 04-03-2012, 01:59 PM
Rohan Garg

I'll be gone from Thursday ( 5/04 ) till Monday ( 9/04 ) as well. Will
try and complete most of the stuff today.

Best
Rohan Garg