Old 04-03-2012, 11:21 AM
Myriam Schweingruber

Default Fwd: kubuntu

JFYI :-)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: John <john@pearcey.net>
Date: Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 11:36
Subject: kubuntu
To: kubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com

Hi guys,

I've been working with computers for over 30 years and professionally for the
last 15 years. In all that time, I've learnt to hate them with a vengence,
Windoze, Mac, Linux, the lot of them. But, having just installed kubuntu
11.10, this is the first time I have enjoyed using a computer since getting my
Jupiter-ACE in 1982. I had a couple of issues, but very minor compaired with
most distros and after fixing them, the whole system works beatifully. I
actually feel inspired to contribute! Maybe if I can find some time this
year... Thanks guys.
John

http://www.fsfe.org