Old 04-03-2012, 03:39 AM
AceLan Kao

Default Akonadi Google 0.3 arrives

Hi,

The new akonadi google resource was released[1].
It supports multiple Google accounts, and merging the tasks resource
into the calendar resource.
If you wanna try, I just uploaded it to my ppa[2].

1. http://www.progdan.cz/2012/04/akonadi-google-0-3-arrives/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=akonad i-google-0-3-arrives
2. https://launchpad.net/~acelankao/+archive/kde

Best regards,
AceLan Kao.

--
Chia-Lin Kao(AceLan)
http://blog.acelan.idv.tw/

Old 04-03-2012, 04:22 AM
Scott Kitterman

On Tuesday, April 03, 2012 11:39:36 AM AceLan Kao wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The new akonadi google resource was released[1].
> It supports multiple Google accounts, and merging the tasks resource
> into the calendar resource.
> If you wanna try, I just uploaded it to my ppa[2].
>
> 1.
> http://www.progdan.cz/2012/04/akonadi-google-0-3-arrives/?utm_source=rss&ut
> m_medium=rss&utm_campaign=akonadi-google-0-3-arrives 2.
> https://launchpad.net/~acelankao/+archive/kde

I've never found this to be a very reliable package, so testing the new
version to see if it works would be very useful. If people have success with
it, we probably want to update.

Scott K

Old 04-03-2012, 07:36 AM
Alex Fiestas

On Tuesday, April 03, 2012 12:22:57 AM Scott Kitterman wrote:
> I've never found this to be a very reliable package, so testing the new
> version to see if it works would be very useful. If people have success
> with it, we probably want to update.

i have been working with akonadi-google for a few weeks now, the 0.3 version
is a huge improvement in comparation to 0.2, both technically and user wise.

Personally I have drop my support to akonadi-googledata and switched to
akonadi-google, mainly because it does not relay on libgcal it is pur Qt which
allows me to be able to patch it without having to learn a new set of
libraries.