Old 03-27-2012, 12:09 AM
David Wonderly

Default UDS - Q

Any many of you know, there an upcoming UDS for the 12.10 cycle in Oakland,
CA. [1]

We are currently assembling a list of persons who will be attending both in
person and remote. We are also gathering information for specs and things you
would like to see discussed at UDS.

Please fill out some information on the wiki page [2] so that we can plan
accordingly.

Cheers!

David Wonderly

[1] http://uds.ubuntu.com