Old 04-05-2008, 04:52 AM
chuck adams

Default daily-live April 4, 2008 oversized

when I downloaded the daily-live iso for today, April 4,
and then use k3b to create the CD, I get a warning
message from k3b that I'm "trying to write more
than the official disc capacity".

The size is 709MB, so I assume that some one is
watching for this, as it is about to possibly cause
a problem.

The media check at the boot passes, so there is no
problem at the present time.

FYI

--
chuck adams, k7qo