Old 03-13-2012, 07:12 AM
LucaTringali

Default a little experiment

Hello everybody,
in the last week I performed a little experiment to see if people (expecially
Windows users) would like Kubuntu. So, I showed it saying it will be the next
release of Windows: everybody really liked it.
Everything is documented in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=D_nBBoekkdI

I think it could be used as a promotional video for Kubuntu, since our best
advertising should be users.

Luca Tringali