Old 03-06-2012, 06:09 PM
Rohan Garg

Default Kubuntu Developer Application: Rohan Garg

Hi all
I'm applying for Kubuntu Dev privileges and have setup a poll on doodle[1].

My Application can be found here[2] and my wiki page is here[3].

Best
Rohan Garg

[1] http://www.doodle.com/exzyt9wtfgsndd8b
[2] https://wiki.kubuntu.org/shadeslayer/KubuntuDevApplication
[3] https://wiki.kubuntu.org/shadeslayer

Old 03-12-2012, 02:56 PM
Rohan Garg

I'm going to close the poll tomorrow at UTC 1600. Get your entries in
before that!

Best
Rohan Garg

Old 03-13-2012, 04:08 PM
Rohan Garg

Meeting is set at 16th March at 3.30 PM UTC on #kubuntu-devel

Best
Rohan Garg