Old 02-22-2012, 03:53 AM
"Donatas G."

Default Launchpad for translations

Hi, I recall there was a plan to stop using launchpad for Kubuntu
localization in case there is an active upstream and packages are not
kubuntu specific. How is this plan going?

I care, since Lithuanian translations of KDE programs are broken for
at least two years because of inflexibility of Launchpad (see Bug
#782031 in Launchpad), and some translation fixes do not get into
Kubuntu because they are superceded by the translations with errors
made in Launchpad long time ago.

Donatas G.