Old 01-11-2012, 11:48 AM
Fathi Boudra

Default Kubuntu Developer Application: Fathi Boudra (fabo)

Hi,

I would like to apply to Kubuntu Developer membership.

My application wiki page can be found on
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/FathiBoudra/DeveloperApplication

doodle poll is setup on
http://www.doodle.com/s2xvbns5ykaz5zfd

Cheers,

Fathi

Old 01-13-2012, 02:48 PM
Fathi Boudra

On Wed, Jan 11, 2012 at 2:48 PM, Fathi Boudra <fboudra@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to apply to Kubuntu Developer membership.
>
> My application wiki page can be found on
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/FathiBoudra/DeveloperApplication
>
> doodle poll is setup on
> http://www.doodle.com/s2xvbns5ykaz5zfd

Attempt to have the meeting on Monday, 17:00 UTC.

If it doesn't fit, next attempt on Tuesday where we have 4 time slots:
1. 17:00 UTC
2. 18:00 UTC
3. 19:00 UTC
4. 20:00 UTC