Old 12-31-2011, 08:55 PM
Jonathan Jesse

Default status of help.kubuntu.org

I was pretty out of things for the last cycle, but just getting back into the documentation of things... One of these cycles we talked about creating a help.kubuntu.org to match help.ubuntu.com w/ the current system help being displayed in an online format.

Did this go anywhere or not?
Jonathan*

Old 12-31-2011, 09:03 PM
Scott Kitterman

On Saturday, December 31, 2011 04:55:21 PM Jonathan Jesse wrote:
> I was pretty out of things for the last cycle, but just getting back into
> the documentation of things... One of these cycles we talked about creating
> a help.kubuntu.org to match help.ubuntu.com w/ the current system help
> being displayed in an online format.
>
> Did this go anywhere or not?

Server not found

Firefox can't find the server at help.kubuntu.org.

Looks like not.

Scott K

Old 01-01-2012, 06:59 PM
Jonathan Jesse

Yeah i was getting the same thing, just curious if the job ever got done (which it looks like it hasn't) or stalled for some reason. I'll dig some old emails up to see the last status of this. *Thought we could revive this for 12.04