-   -   ask.kubuntu.(com|org) (http://www.linux-archive.org/kubuntu-development/613034-ask-kubuntu-com-org.html)

heathmatlock 12-22-2011 09:30 PM

ask.kubuntu.(com|org)

Whoops, turns out askubuntu.com supports the KDE crowd as well.

--
Heath Matlock
+1 256 274 4225

Scott Kitterman 12-23-2011 01:32 AM

ask.kubuntu.(com|org)

The term "Ubuntu" is unfortunately overloaded. Most people think of Ubuntu
"the desktop" when they hear the word. There is also Ubuntu "the
distribution" which includes the whole package archive. Even larger is Ubuntu
"the project".

Generally project level resources like askubuntu.com will support all elements
of the Ubuntu project and that's much more than just a desktop. It's hard to
keep straight though.

Scott K