Old 12-22-2011, 07:25 AM
LucaTringali

Default R: Software Center

Personally, I think that the best thing for Muon Software Center would be to
use QML, to improve the graphic interface. Anyway, I'm busy with the
university, so I can't do a lot...
Sure Muon should be placed into the favorites: this way, new users will find
easily the way to install programs.

Luca Tringali