Old 12-22-2011, 06:46 AM
heathmatlock

Default Software Center

There has obviously been a lot of work put into the Ubuntu Software
Center, can we at least replicate this gui work for the Muon Software
Center?

How are decisions like Kickoff's default favorites selected? The
package center should definitely be put there imho, definitely handy
to have it there since it's frequently used.

--
Heath Matlock
+1 256 274 4225

Old 12-22-2011, 04:48 PM
Tres Finocchiaro

Is there a problem with using the Ubuntu Software Center directly in Kubuntu? *It is the best software center I've used, and I fear it would be a waste to spend resources reproducing something that already works.

-Tres