Old 12-22-2011, 02:44 AM
Tres Finocchiaro

Default Kubuntu Website Appearance

We generally try to have the pictures on the web site match the defaults we

ship so that we are setting user expectations appropriately. *I don't think we

should change that.

Scott,
That shouldn't disqualify showcasing stock features on the default background such as dolphin image*thumb-nailing, right? *That seems to be the candy that the Ubuntu site is targeting with their splash screen.

i.e:*http://dolphin.kde.org/images/dolphin4_7_preview.png
I made sure to leave this detail in the original mockup, although, should contributors be weary of taking content directly from the Ubuntu site? *Should it all be original?

-Tres
--
- Tres.Finocchiaro@gmail.com