Old 11-30-2011, 11:30 PM
Clay Weber

Default I possibly may be relatively incognito for a time

Due to personal issues and my impending move to Georgia, my internet access
may be limited for a month or more. My dsl connection will be cut off soon so
I may be relying on my mobile phone's data plan and available open wifi
connections.

This will most likely cause me to be unavailable for the next month or so. I
will try to do what I can, but hopefully I will be back soon enough for
Alpha 2.

Some of you have my mobile number. If anyone wants that, please feel free to
ask for it.

Thanks!

--
Clay Weber