Old 11-08-2011, 07:25 PM
Jonathan Riddell

Default Fwd: Thanks for the wonderful OS... Namely Kubuntu 11.10..

I get these occationally, forwarding here since 11.10 is really not my
work to be congratulated on but many others.

----- Forwarded message from Abhinandan Patil -----

Hi,
I would like to thank you all for releasing the Kubuntu 11.10.
I was running into multiple issues with the other Linux OSes.Then I
tried Kubuntu 11.10.
Its marvelous piece of software.Please convey my thanks to the founder,
developers and every one involved in making this OS.
Regards,
Abhi.

----- End forwarded message -----