Old 11-06-2011, 11:25 AM
Philip Muskovac

Default 4.7.3 testing

As people seem to be busy getting home from UDS and I don't reach them
on IRC:

We need testers for 4.7.3 for oneiric before I publish the packages.
They're in ppa:kubuntu-ppa/staging together with the translations.
Please report success or failure at the bottom of our packaging page [1]
and remember to disable the staging PPA after the testing again.

Thanks!
Philip

[1] https://wiki.kubuntu.org/Kubuntu/Ninjas/Packaging

Old 11-07-2011, 09:09 PM
Jonathan Riddell

On Sun, Nov 06, 2011 at 01:25:34PM +0100, Philip Muskovac wrote:
> As people seem to be busy getting home from UDS and I don't reach them
> on IRC:
>
> We need testers for 4.7.3 for oneiric before I publish the packages.
> They're in ppa:kubuntu-ppa/staging together with the translations.
> Please report success or failure at the bottom of our packaging page [1]
> and remember to disable the staging PPA after the testing again.

Installed and working great here.

Jonathan

Old 11-07-2011, 09:32 PM
Scott Kitterman

As people seem to be busy getting home from UDS and I don't reach them
on IRC:

We need testers for 4.7.3 for oneiric before I publish the packages.
They're in ppa:kubuntu-ppa/staging together with the translations.
Please report success or failure at the bottom of our packaging page [1]
and remember to disable the staging PPA after the testing again.

Thanks!
Philip

[1] https://wiki.kubuntu.org/Kubuntu/Ninjas/Packaging

Given the state of kdepim, it would be good to get these into -proposed
for testing after a suitable testing period in the PPA. I will
definitely test once they are in -proposed.

Scott K

Old 11-07-2011, 09:34 PM
Dan Chen

On Nov 6, 2011 7:26 AM, "Philip Muskovac" <yofel@gmx.net> wrote:

> We need testers for 4.7.3 for oneiric before I publish the packages. They're in ppa:kubuntu-ppa/staging together with the translations. Please report success or failure at the bottom of our packaging page [1] and remember to disable the staging PPA after the testing again.

Looks and works fine here.

Old 11-08-2011, 01:59 PM
Jonathan Riddell

On 7 November 2011 22:32, Scott Kitterman <ubuntu@kitterman.com> wrote:
> Given the state of kdepim, it would be good to get these into -proposed for
> testing after a suitable testing period in the PPA. *I will definitely test
> once they are in -proposed.

kubuntu-users has reports of KMail being even worse

https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/kubuntu-users/2011-November/054870.html

Jonathan

Old 11-08-2011, 03:16 PM
Clay Weber

On Tuesday, November 08, 2011 02:59:28 PM Jonathan Riddell wrote:
> On 7 November 2011 22:32, Scott Kitterman <ubuntu@kitterman.com> wrote:
> > Given the state of kdepim, it would be good to get these into -proposed
> > for testing after a suitable testing period in the PPA. I will
> > definitely test once they are in -proposed.
>
> kubuntu-users has reports of KMail being even worse
>
> https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/kubuntu-users/2011-November/054870.html
>
> Jonathan

Were there any changes in kdepim? I didn't see any listed. The only thing
different I see is that nepomuk no longer complains when it isn't running.
Otherwise I see no changes. Same "unknown namespace" errors on one imap
account, and broken spam filtering.

4.7.3 seems all good here.

--
Clay Weber
http://kubuntuforums.net

Old 11-08-2011, 07:16 PM
shani feldman

done upgrading successfully

for some reason .... unable to login to the linked page

so i'm e-mailing instead

looks great ... by the way