Old 10-19-2011, 02:55 AM
"Donatas G."

Default Fwd: compiling one program, not all, from a source package

Thank you Harald,

That sequence explains everything I need for testing. I assume that
this way the files installed will be in exactly the same places as
they would if I used the package way, right? So I will not need "sudo
make uninstall" after that, I will just install a proper package on
top?

Donatas