Old 10-18-2011, 04:08 AM
Tres Finocchiaro

Default Good feedback - kubuntu menu

Just saw this today on a recorded broadcast (youtube).
Best explained by simply watching a short clip in this video. *Fast forward to 37:00 min.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5ROFWWFvkA

-Tres
--
- Tres.Finocchiaro@gmail.com

Old 10-18-2011, 05:22 AM
Ingo Ratsdorf

Well, I don't think that the feedback on the menu was any good.
And quite frankly, I feel the same. I never used it because I have to do faaar to many clicks.
I use the classic menu.

Regards,
Ingo