-   -   Good feedback - kubuntu menu (http://www.linux-archive.org/kubuntu-development/588878-good-feedback-kubuntu-menu.html)

Tres Finocchiaro 10-18-2011 04:08 AM

Good feedback - kubuntu menu

Just saw this today on a recorded broadcast (youtube).
Best explained by simply watching a short clip in this video. *Fast forward to 37:00 min.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5ROFWWFvkA

-Tres
--
- Tres.Finocchiaro@gmail.com

Ingo Ratsdorf 10-18-2011 05:22 AM

Good feedback - kubuntu menu

Well, I don't think that the feedback on the menu was any good.
And quite frankly, I feel the same. I never used it because I have to do faaar to many clicks.
I use the classic menu.

Regards,
Ingo