Old 10-18-2011, 01:46 AM
Mackenzie Morgan

Default Package Quick USB Formatter

On Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 9:35 PM, <ctownthug711@aol.com> wrote:
> GUI wise it's just about perfect! The utility is accessed straight from the
> Device Notifier widget by clicking the "USB Format" option near the "Open
> with File Manager" and "Download Photos with Gwenview" options.

Does it require confirmation? If not, that sounds a slip of the finger
away from EEK!

--
Mackenzie Morgan

Old 10-18-2011, 01:53 AM

I honesty don't know how to reply to a message as this is my second post ever in one! Some help in that department would be nice. Also, to answer your question: Yes, it does ask for a confirmation. But it does not ask for root access...--
kubuntu-devel mailing list
kubuntu-devel@lists.ubuntu.com