Old 10-15-2011, 01:45 PM
Jarkko Sakkinen

Default Glow effect in default appearance

Hi

Kind of minor complain but anyway I think that glow effect
should be disabled from default appearance of Kubuntu.

Drop shadow should be enough and would make the
appearance much more calm and professional at least
in my opinion Not all the bells and whistles need to be
on by default. If you really love that Ghostbusters like glow
in your windows, it shouldn't be too hard to enable it.

/Jarkko