Old 10-13-2011, 03:59 PM
Jonathan Riddell

Default Well done on 11.10

Well done and thanks to all on the 11.10 release. It has put a lot of
pressure on the team that I felt the need for some time on a different
project and I think Kubuntu has done a sterling job in my absense
which is much appreciated. Hopefully anyone in Kubuntu feeling burnt
out will be able to relax a bit during Precious.

I'll be working between Kubuntu and bzr until the Ubuntu summit and
look forward to seeing and remotely interacting with many in Florida.

Many hugs, Jonathan