Old 10-10-2011, 05:38 PM
Amber Graner

Default URGENT - Ubuntu Open Week - Call for Sessions

Hi all,

Sorry for the short notice on asking you all to join in and lead a
session of Open Week [1], As Charlie Kravetz (aka charlie-tca)
pointed out earlier emails about open week seemed exclusionary to any
of the support Ubuntu Derivatives, I am very sorry about that and that
was not the intention at all.

Open Week is open to you all as well. Charlie already jumped in and
will be giving an "Xubuntu: What is that?" session. (Thank you again,
Charlie)

If have some slots available and would love to have you all engage the
community what your Derivative Distribution is, what your needs are,
and how the community can help.

Thanks again, and sorry for any mis-communication on part as it was unintended.

If you want to sign up for a session you can email my or jcastro or
just add it to the timetable [2] yourself:

Please include the following information:

Session Name:
Session Summary:
Session Leader Name (to include IRC Nick)
Time Slot:

Thanks again in advance for your help and participation in making this
another successful open week!

with much gratitude,
Amber

[1] - https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuOpenWeek
[2] - https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuOpenWeek/Timetable

--
Amber Graner//akgraner//
http://akgraner.com/

Need help with Ubuntu? Ask the experts at http://askubuntu.com/

Old 10-10-2011, 08:21 PM
Andrew Woodhead

[...]

More help * : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

When does the week start, what date please?

Old 10-10-2011, 09:54 PM
Amber Graner

On Mon, Oct 10, 2011 at 4:21 PM, Andrew Woodhead
<andrew.woodhead666@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Oct 10, 2011 at 6:38 PM, Amber Graner <akgraner@ubuntu.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Sorry for the short notice on asking you all to join in and lead a
>> session of Open Week [1], *As Charlie Kravetz (aka charlie-tca)
>> pointed out earlier emails about open week seemed exclusionary to any
>> of the support Ubuntu Derivatives, I am very sorry about that and that
>> was not the intention at all.
>>
>> Open Week is open to you all as well. *Charlie already jumped in and
>> will be giving an "Xubuntu: What is that?" session. (Thank you again,
>> Charlie)
>>
>> If have some slots available and would love to have you all engage the
>> community what your Derivative Distribution is, what your needs are,
>> and how the community can help.
>>
>> Thanks again, and sorry for any mis-communication on part as it was
>> unintended.
>>
>> If you want to sign up for a session you can email my or jcastro or
>> just add it to the timetable [2] yourself:
>>
>> Please include the following information:
>>
>> Session Name:
>> Session Summary:
>> Session Leader Name (to include IRC Nick)
>> Time Slot:
>>
>> Thanks again in advance for your help and participation in making this
>> another successful open week!
>>

>> with much gratitude,
>> Amber
>>
>> [1] - https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuOpenWeek
>> [2] - https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuOpenWeek/Timetable
>>
>> --
>> Amber Graner//akgraner//
>> http://akgraner.com/
>> http://www.ubuntu-user.com/Online/Blogs/Amber-Graner-You-in-Ubuntu
>>
>> Need help with Ubuntu? Ask the experts at http://askubuntu.com/

> When does the week start, what date please?

October 17-21st, 2011 from 1400 UTC - 1800 UTC -
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuOpenWeek

Cheers,
Amber

Old 10-10-2011, 09:54 PM