Old 09-23-2011, 02:34 PM
Philip Muskovac

Default KDE 4.7.1 packages for Natty need testing.

With some delay the Natty backports packages for 4.7.1 are finally
complete and need to be tested now.
You can find them in ppa:kubuntu-ppa/staging. Please esp. check for
issues with the Python bindings as those were completely broken in the
4.7.0 backports. I hope I got them right this time.

Thanks,
Philip