Old 09-14-2011, 09:29 AM
Harald Sitter

Default Jonathan Kolberg is new Kubuntu Member

On behalf of the Kubuntu Community I may congratulate Jonathan Kolberg
[1] on becoming Kubuntu Member [2].

Jonathan is promoting Kubuntu in the lands of Germany as member of the
German Kubuntu Community [3], further more he is dedicated Kubuntu
Ninja [4] and as such responsible for the upcoming 4.7.1 release of
KDE applications.
In the future he wants to become Kubuntu Developer [5] and ultimately
reach world domination (with Kubuntu, I think )

Congratulations Jonathan!

[1] https://wiki.kubuntu.org/bulldog98
[2] https://wiki.kubuntu.org/Kubuntu/Membership
[3] http://kubuntu-de.org/
[4] https://wiki.kubuntu.org/Kubuntu/GettingInvolved/Development#Kubuntu_Ninja_Dojo
[5] https://wiki.kubuntu.org/Kubuntu/KubuntuDevelopers

regards,
Harald

Old 09-14-2011, 09:34 AM
Romain Perier

On behalf of the Kubuntu Community I may congratulate Jonathan Kolberg
[1] on becoming Kubuntu Member [2].

Jonathan is promoting Kubuntu in the lands of Germany as member of the
German Kubuntu Community [3], further more he is dedicated Kubuntu
Ninja [4] and as such responsible for the upcoming 4.7.1 release of
KDE applications.
In the future he wants to become Kubuntu Developer [5] and ultimately
reach world domination (with Kubuntu, I think )

Congratulations Jonathan!

[1] https://wiki.kubuntu.org/bulldog98
[2] https://wiki.kubuntu.org/Kubuntu/Membership
[3] http://kubuntu-de.org/