-   -   Jonathan Kolberg is new Kubuntu Member (http://www.linux-archive.org/kubuntu-development/575455-jonathan-kolberg-new-kubuntu-member.html)

Harald Sitter 09-14-2011 09:29 AM

Jonathan Kolberg is new Kubuntu Member

On behalf of the Kubuntu Community I may congratulate Jonathan Kolberg
[1] on becoming Kubuntu Member [2].

Jonathan is promoting Kubuntu in the lands of Germany as member of the
German Kubuntu Community [3], further more he is dedicated Kubuntu
Ninja [4] and as such responsible for the upcoming 4.7.1 release of
KDE applications.
In the future he wants to become Kubuntu Developer [5] and ultimately
reach world domination (with Kubuntu, I think :))

Congratulations Jonathan!

[1] https://wiki.kubuntu.org/bulldog98
[2] https://wiki.kubuntu.org/Kubuntu/Membership
[3] http://kubuntu-de.org/

[...]