Old 09-08-2011, 12:38 PM
Rohan Garg

Default On leave

Hey!
Just wanted to let everyone know that i will not be available for the next 8 days on IRC, you can still reach me via email but won't be able to do much because i have a couple of exams i need to take care of. I will be back to contributing next Friday i.e. 16th September.

On a similar note, i was wondering what you would like me to do with my new QtWebkit package before i go on this leave, should i file a bug along with a commit history on launchpad ?

Regards
Rohan Garg