Old 09-05-2011, 08:14 PM
Jonathan Raphael Joachim Kolberg

Default Application for Kubuntu membership

Hi guys

I'm applying for Kubuntu membership. We need to find a date for the meeting, so*

I setup a doodle [1]. I hope we can discuss other things as well, but you need*

to put them onto the agenda list.

Regards Jonathan

1:*http://doodle.com/8hh6gkaczp4hbk5d

*

Ps.: I hope this isn’t the second mail about that. Mailman eat my first

Old 09-06-2011, 06:53 PM
Harald Sitter

On Mon, Sep 5, 2011 at 10:14 PM, Jonathan Raphael Joachim Kolberg
<bulldog98@gmx.de> wrote:
> Ps.: I hope this isn’t the second mail about that. Mailman eat my first

omnomnom

Could the renaming council members please tick suitable slots and save
so we can finalize a date :P
Right now we do not have quorum.

regards,

Old 09-10-2011, 02:03 PM

Am Dienstag, 6. September 2011, 20:53:57 schrieb Harald Sitter:
> On Mon, Sep 5, 2011 at 10:14 PM, Jonathan Raphael Joachim Kolberg
>
> <bulldog98@gmx.de> wrote:
> > Ps.: I hope this isn’t the second mail about that. Mailman eat my first
>
> omnomnom
>
> Could the renaming council members please tick suitable slots and save
> so we can finalize a date :P
> Right now we do not have quorum.
>
> regards,
Finalized. We have a meeting on Tue 13th at 10pm UTC

Regards Jonathan--
kubuntu-devel mailing list
kubuntu-devel@lists.ubuntu.com