Old 09-03-2011, 01:34 PM
Romain Perier

Default Fwd: Touchégg v1.0 final and packaging

Hi folks!

Can we request a FFe for that ? or is it too late ?

Regards,

Romain

PS: José, could you subscribe yourself to the kubuntu-devel ML ?

-------- Message original --------

Sujet:
Touchégg v1.0 final and packaging

Date*:
Fri, 2 Sep 2011 20:35:32 +0200

De*:
José Expósito <jose.exposito89@gmail.com>

Pour*:
romain.perier@gmail.com

Hello!!

I'm the Touchégg developper <https://code.google.com/p/touchegg/>,
program that you have recently added to the Ubuntu repo
<https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/touchegg>.

I'm finished all the important work with Touchégg (next releases only
for include a GUI and bug fixing, but I can say that the work is
finised ) and I would like to know if is possible add this release
to Oneiric, or if now Oneiric is freeze.

I attach you the tarball of the stable version. Please, if you will
package it, tell me to add to the downloads page the DEBs

Best regards,
José Expósito

PS - This code should work fine in Oneiric, to run it in Natty is
neccesary update to the last version of uTouch with this PPA:
https://launchpad.net/~utouch-team/+archive/daily