Old 09-04-2011, 12:58 AM
Jonathan Jesse

Default search and locate activity (netbook) vs regular activity

Did a fresh load of Oneric on my Dell Mini 9 today and have noticed at different times upon logging in my activity is changing from the Search and Launch view (netbook) and the regular (sorry don't know the actual name). *Havent been able to track down exactly what is happening or the reason. *My resolution has stayed the same, so I would assume that is what determining which activity to launch. *I have since updated to the latest and greatest of things and am still seeing this problem.