Old 09-02-2011, 05:21 PM
Google Live Promotion

Default Congratulations Google Live Promotiont winner!

Google Live Promotion
12 Georgia Palace, Central London,
London CRA3 2LU.
United Kingdom.

Congratulations !!!

We Wish To Congratulate You On This Note, As One Of Our Winners Selected This Month Of August 2011. This Promotion Was Set-Up To Encourage The Active Users Of The Internet Google Live Promotion. Hence We Do Believe With Your Winning Prize, You Will Continue To Be Active And Patronage To The Google Live Promotion.

Your Winning Details Are As Follows:
{1} Award Number: MWS#2010
{2} Batch Number: MC46/467/3GHO /EU
{3} The File Reference Number: MWSY-Y/072-908627

Your Email Address Emerged As One Of The Online Winner In The 2nd Category And Therefore attracted a cash award of 950,000.00 GPS.

The Draw Was Done Electronically With Several E-mail Addresses Provided To This Office By Web mail Providers To Enhance The Utilization Of The Internet Google Live Promotion
They are arranged in this format below:
CATEGORY NO.OF WINNERS WINNING PRIZES

1st. 3 1,500,000.00 pounds each
2nd. 10 950,000.00 pounds each
3rd. 13 750,000.00 pounds each
4th. 27 350,000.00 pounds each

For Verification Purpose Be Sure To Include:
You Are Advised To Contact Our Fiduciary Agent With The Following Details To Avoid Unnecessary Delay And Complications:

(1)Your Full Name :
(2)Your Telephone Number :
(3)Your Residential Address :
(4)Nationality:
(5)Occupation:
(6)Sex:
(7)Age:
(8)Marital Status:

(9)Email Address:

(10)Winning Details:

(11)Your Preferred Method Of Receiving Your Prize(From Below)

Mode Of Prize Remittance.

(i)Cash Pick-Up (You coming Down to United Kingdom Personally To Pick Your Prize).

(ii)Courier Delivery Of your Certified Winning Cheque And Other Winning Documents Safely To You.

Mr. Gary Moore.
Google Live Promotiont®
Telephone:+44-702-401-7707
Email: google-live@blumail.org

Zonal Coordinator
Mr. Terry White
GOOGLE LIVE PROMOTION®

Copyright 2011 Google® Inc. All rights reserved.