Old 09-02-2011, 05:21 PM
Philip Muskovac

Default Notice of absence and digikam 2

Hey,

just a quick heads up that I'll be on vacation for 2 weeks starting
tomorrow (Saturday). I'll have a network connection but won't be on much.

The most pressing part of my todo list right now is digikam which
someone else will have to take care of. The packaging is in bzr [1] and
I filed an FFe [2] but that is blocked by a failed MIR for opencv [3].
So either that needs fixing first or digikam and kipi-plugins need to be
demoted to universe if we want 2.0.0 for oneiric. Or should we put it
into the PPA until we have a better solution?

Regards,
Philip

[1] https://code.launchpad.net/~kubuntu-packagers/kubuntu-packaging/digikam
[2] https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/834190