-   -   Beta 1 (http://www.linux-archive.org/kubuntu-development/571176-beta-1-a.html)

Jonathan Riddell 09-02-2011 02:27 PM

Beta 1

Awesome work on beta 1 folks. Only big problem I had was with rekonq
but that was solved by upgrading qtwebkit from rohan's experimental
PPA. Muon looks nice but would be good to have Xapian index built at
start.

Keep it up

Jonathan

Elfy 09-02-2013 04:58 PM

Beta 1

Further to last weeks mail.

The Beta 1 iso will be available here (no builds available as yet)

http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/302/builds

Elfy

--
Ubuntu Forum Council Member
Xubuntu QA Lead

"Ali Linx (amjjawad)" 09-02-2013 08:30 PM

Beta 1

The Beta 1 iso will be available here (no builds available as yet)

http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/302/builds

Elfy

--

Ubuntu Forum Council Member

Xubuntu QA Lead

Hi,
Two Test Machines [1] are ready when you are :)
Thank you!
[1] -*https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam/Hardware

Best Regards,
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad

My Projects:*IamNewToLinux -*StartUbuntu Project*-*Linux Brainstorming*- Mubuntu

Elfy 02-24-2014 06:55 PM

Beta 1

Beta 1 is due on the 27th.

The image is building and will be available shortly for testing at

http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/312/builds

Let's build on the work everyone has been doing in the last few months,
numbers of reported tests have been seeing a steady increase.

Thanks to those who've tested previously.

As before only results actually reported to the tracker count.

regards

Elfy