Old 08-30-2011, 11:34 PM
David Wonderly

Default Online Kubuntu Doc Jam

Greetings everyone!

I am please to announce that there will be a Kubuntu Docs Global Jam
online this Sunday the 4th from 1800 - 2200 UTC.

This will be held on the FreeNode network on channel #kubuntu-doc.

For more information on how to help and to get ready please see
http://wiki.kubuntu.org/Kubuntu/Documentation

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me via E-Mail or
on IRC I am DarkwingDuck.

Thank you all!

David "DarkwingDuck" Wonderly

Old 08-31-2011, 07:00 PM
David Wonderly

I am please to announce that there will be a Kubuntu Docs Global Jam
online this Sunday the 4th from 1800 - 2200 UTC.

This will be held on the FreeNode network on channel #kubuntu-doc.

For more information on how to help and to get ready please see
http://wiki.kubuntu.org/Kubuntu/Documentation

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me via E-Mail or
on IRC I am DarkwingDuck.

Thank you all!

David "DarkwingDuck" Wonderly

Please note: There will be a change of channel. The Jam will be held in
the Ubuntu Doc Teams channel of #ubuntu-doc and not #kubuntu-doc.

Thank you all!

Dave