Old 08-04-2011, 09:15 PM
Harald Sitter

Default Romain Perier approved as Kubuntu Member

On behalf of the Kubuntu Community I may congratulate Romain Perier
[1] on becoming Kubuntu Member [2].

He is the hero who rewrote our system language configuration
application to tightly integrate with System Settings, worked on the
KDE 4.6 and 4.7 packaging as Kubuntu Ninja and is upstream Phonon
developer.

Congratulations Romain!

[1] https://wiki.kubuntu.org/RomainPerier
[2] https://wiki.kubuntu.org/Kubuntu/Membership