Old 07-30-2011, 12:59 PM
Jonathan Riddell

Default Fwd: Media Query: KDE and LibreOffice]

----- Forwarded message from Swapnil Bhartiya <editor@muktware.com> -----

Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2011 12:56:02 +0200
Subject: Media Query: KDE and LibreOffice
From: Swapnil Bhartiya <editor@muktware.com>
To: jriddell@ubuntu.com

Hi Jonathan
I represent Muktware.com, a Linux and Free Software web magazine. We cover
KDE and Kubuntu extensively. I was working on a story around KDE 4.7 and
came across some problems.
1. This page is not opening http://www.kde.org/announcements/4.7.php
2. You mentioned OpenOffice on this
page http://www.kubuntu.org/feature-tour#feature-tour-apps-office. I think
Kubuntu/KDE 4.7 now comes with LibreOffice instead of OpenOffice, so I
guess it needs to be changed.
Additionally, we are planning to create a Kubuntu manual on the lines of
Ubuntu Manual [http://www.muktware.com/man/1068]. What is your suggestion.
Best
Swapnil Bhartiya
Editor