Old 07-30-2011, 09:10 AM

Default quickaccess widget - new version 0.8.2 (new maintenance fork)

Hello @all,

as the plasma-widget-quickaccess 0.8.1 did not compile with KDE SC 4.6+ anymore I decided to take over and create a new maintenance fork. The version 0.8.2 respects the panel icon size settings and adjusts accordingly in higher panels and it compiles fine on KDE SC 4.6 & 4.7.

Can someone please package it for Kubuntu? Arch linux already uses it (http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=18854).
Source is available here: http://kde-look.org/content/show.php?content=134442

related to launchpad bug #630879: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/plasma-widget-quickaccess/+bug/630879

Regards
Susan

Old 07-30-2011, 10:16 AM
Markus Slopianka

On Samstag 30 Juli 2011 11:10:29 bugzilla@kerridis.de wrote:
> Hello @all,
>
> as the plasma-widget-quickaccess 0.8.1 did not compile with KDE SC 4.6+
> anymore I decided to take over and create a new maintenance fork. The
> version 0.8.2 respects the panel icon size settings and adjusts
> accordingly in higher panels and it compiles fine on KDE SC 4.6 & 4.7.
>
> Can someone please package it for Kubuntu? Arch linux already uses it
> (http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=18854). Source is available
> here: http://kde-look.org/content/show.php?content=134442

Why not git.kde.org or svn.kde.org?
Just ask for an account at KDE, push it upstream, and don't fork it over and over again.