Old 07-26-2011, 01:17 PM
Philip Muskovac

Default Kubuntu-Dev application: Philip Muskovac

Hey folks,

I'm applying to become a Kubuntu Developer.

I've set up a doole poll for the meeting (limited till august 3rd, after
that is DS time)

http://www.doodle.com/8qqp944fzt3vfy9a

My Application can be found on
https://wiki.kubuntu.org/PhilipMuskovac/KubuntuDevApplication

Thanks,
Philip Muškovac

Old 07-28-2011, 05:35 PM
Philip Muskovac

I'm applying to become a Kubuntu Developer.

I've set up a doole poll for the meeting (limited till august 3rd, after
that is DS time)
http://www.doodle.com/8qqp944fzt3vfy9a

My Application can be found on
https://wiki.kubuntu.org/PhilipMuskovac/KubuntuDevApplication