Old 07-23-2011, 01:52 AM
Philip Muskovac

Default Call for testing of Kdevelop 4.2.3

Hey,

There are packages for kdevelop 4.2.3 Natty in ppa:kubuntu-ppa/staging
that need testing. So far it seems only I tested them (from the lack of
feedback) and while I didn't find any issues I don't use kdevelop a lot
so that doesn't say much.
Please check the packages so we can put them into the Updates PPA.

Oneiric packages are in the ninja PPA, and will be until 4.7.0 is out as
it builds with 4.7.0 but not with 4.6.90.

Philip