Old 07-12-2011, 10:05 AM
Jonathan Riddell

Default Fwd: I would like to report on an on going problem with k3b

----- Forwarded message from Paul <snowhog@mtaonline.net> -----

From: Paul <snowhog@mtaonline.net>
To: kubuntu-devel-owner@lists.ubuntu.com
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 15:49:08 -0800
Sender: mailman-bounces@lists.ubuntu.com

The kubu-devel@lists.ubuntu.com is not open to non-members. I understand. But,
there is a long-standing problem with k3b and the package normalize-audio that
continues, to this day, to remain unresolved.

There are bug reports on this problem that go back years, and even recent reports
sill complain about the problem. The cause of the problem has apparently been
identified by several 'normal' k3b users, and simple shell scripts written to
overcome the program code problem in k3b. I would simply like to bring some of
this information to the attention of the members maintaining k3b, with the hope
that they will finally fix the code in k3b and finally put this issue to rest.

Thank you.
--
Paul
--