FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
» Video Reviews

» Linux Archive

Linux-archive is a website aiming to archive linux email lists and to make them easily accessible for linux users/developers.


» Sponsor

» Partners

» Sponsor

Go Back   Linux Archive > Ubuntu > Kubuntu Development

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 07-09-2011, 10:50 PM
Jonathan Jesse
 
Default Error w/ today's Oneric updates

I'm sure someone already knows about this, but I did a do-release-upgrade -d of my Natty VM and then w/ today's updates received the following error message:tar: ./postinst: time stamp 2011-07-09 14:12:12 is 163206.757651878 s in the future
tar: ./postrm: time stamp 2011-07-09 14:12:12 is 163206.757145276 s in the futuretar: ./conffiles: time stamp 2011-07-09 14:12:12 is 163206.756979723 s in the futuretar: ./md5sums: time stamp 2011-07-09 14:13:36 is 163290.755891528 s in the future
tar: ./control: time stamp 2011-07-09 14:12:56 is 163250.755718765 s in the futuretar: .: time stamp 2011-07-09 14:13:36 is 163290.755565216 s in the futureSelecting previously deselected package kde-runtime-data.
(Reading database ... 102324 files and directories currently installed.)Unpacking kde-runtime-data (from .../kde-runtime-data_4%3a4.6.90-0ubuntu1_all.deb) ...dpkg: error processing /var/cache/apt/archives/kde-runtime-data_4%3a4.6.90-0ubuntu1_all.deb (--unpack):
*trying to overwrite '/usr/share/kde4/services/plasma-packagestructure-_javascript_-addon.desktop', which is also in package plasma-scriptengine-_javascript_ 4:4.6.4-0ubuntu1~ppa1dpkg-deb: error: subprocess paste was killed by signal (Broken pipe)
tar: ./md5sums: time stamp 2011-07-09 14:26:01 is 164033.702942289 s in the futuretar: ./control: time stamp 2011-07-09 14:25:27 is 163999.702251385 s in the futuretar: .: time stamp 2011-07-09 14:26:01 is 164033.701974548 s in the future
Preparing to replace plasma-scriptengine-_javascript_ 4:4.6.4-0ubuntu1~ppa1 (using .../plasma-scriptengine-_javascript__4%3a4.6.90-0ubuntu1_amd64.deb) ...Unpacking replacement plasma-scriptengine-_javascript_ ...
tar: ./shlibs: time stamp 2011-07-09 14:24:01 is 163913.262627952 s in the futuretar: ./postinst: time stamp 2011-07-09 14:25:25 is 163997.261849701 s in the futuretar: ./preinst: time stamp 2011-07-09 14:25:25 is 163997.261600505 s in the future
tar: ./prerm: time stamp 2011-07-09 14:25:25 is 163997.261355967 s in the futuretar: ./postrm: time stamp 2011-07-09 14:25:25 is 163997.261107217 s in the futuretar: ./conffiles: time stamp 2011-07-09 14:25:25 is 163997.260795675 s in the future
tar: ./md5sums: time stamp 2011-07-09 14:25:31 is 164003.260515089 s in the futuretar: ./control: time stamp 2011-07-09 14:25:26 is 163998.260263057 s in the futuretar: .: time stamp 2011-07-09 14:25:31 is 164003.260023274 s in the future
Selecting previously deselected package kde-runtime.Unpacking kde-runtime (from .../kde-runtime_4%3a4.6.90-0ubuntu1_amd64.deb) ...Processing triggers for hicolor-icon-theme ...Processing triggers for man-db ...
Errors were encountered while processing:*/var/cache/apt/archives/kde-runtime-data_4%3a4.6.90-0ubuntu1_all.debE: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)

--
kubuntu-devel mailing list
kubuntu-devel@lists.ubuntu.com
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/kubuntu-devel
 
Old 07-10-2011, 04:58 PM
Philip Muskovac
 
Default Error w/ today's Oneric updates

On 07/10/2011 12:50 AM, Jonathan Jesse wrote:
> I'm sure someone already knows about this, but I did a
> do-release-upgrade -d of my Natty VM and then w/ today's updates
> received the following error message:
> tar: ./postinst: time stamp 2011-07-09 14:12:12 is 163206.757651878 s in
> the future
> tar: ./postrm: time stamp 2011-07-09 14:12:12 is 163206.757145276 s in
> the future
> tar: ./conffiles: time stamp 2011-07-09 14:12:12 is 163206.756979723 s
> in the future
> tar: ./md5sums: time stamp 2011-07-09 14:13:36 is 163290.755891528 s in
> the future
> tar: ./control: time stamp 2011-07-09 14:12:56 is 163250.755718765 s in
> the future
> tar: .: time stamp 2011-07-09 14:13:36 is 163290.755565216 s in the future
> Selecting previously deselected package kde-runtime-data.
> (Reading database ... 102324 files and directories currently installed.)
> Unpacking kde-runtime-data (from
> .../kde-runtime-data_4%3a4.6.90-0ubuntu1_all.deb) ...
> dpkg: error processing
> /var/cache/apt/archives/kde-runtime-data_4%3a4.6.90-0ubuntu1_all.deb
> (--unpack):
> trying to overwrite
> '/usr/share/kde4/services/plasma-packagestructure-javascript-addon.desktop',
> which is also in package plasma-scriptengine-javascript
> 4:4.6.4-0ubuntu1~ppa1
> dpkg-deb: error: subprocess paste was killed by signal (Broken pipe)
> tar: ./md5sums: time stamp 2011-07-09 14:26:01 is 164033.702942289 s in
> the future
> tar: ./control: time stamp 2011-07-09 14:25:27 is 163999.702251385 s in
> the future
> tar: .: time stamp 2011-07-09 14:26:01 is 164033.701974548 s in the future
> Preparing to replace plasma-scriptengine-javascript
> 4:4.6.4-0ubuntu1~ppa1 (using
> .../plasma-scriptengine-javascript_4%3a4.6.90-0ubuntu1_amd64.deb) ...
> Unpacking replacement plasma-scriptengine-javascript ...
> tar: ./shlibs: time stamp 2011-07-09 14:24:01 is 163913.262627952 s in
> the future
> tar: ./postinst: time stamp 2011-07-09 14:25:25 is 163997.261849701 s in
> the future
> tar: ./preinst: time stamp 2011-07-09 14:25:25 is 163997.261600505 s in
> the future
> tar: ./prerm: time stamp 2011-07-09 14:25:25 is 163997.261355967 s in
> the future
> tar: ./postrm: time stamp 2011-07-09 14:25:25 is 163997.261107217 s in
> the future
> tar: ./conffiles: time stamp 2011-07-09 14:25:25 is 163997.260795675 s
> in the future
> tar: ./md5sums: time stamp 2011-07-09 14:25:31 is 164003.260515089 s in
> the future
> tar: ./control: time stamp 2011-07-09 14:25:26 is 163998.260263057 s in
> the future
> tar: .: time stamp 2011-07-09 14:25:31 is 164003.260023274 s in the future
> Selecting previously deselected package kde-runtime.
> Unpacking kde-runtime (from
> .../kde-runtime_4%3a4.6.90-0ubuntu1_amd64.deb) ...
> Processing triggers for hicolor-icon-theme ...
> Processing triggers for man-db ...
> Errors were encountered while processing:
> /var/cache/apt/archives/kde-runtime-data_4%3a4.6.90-0ubuntu1_all.deb
> E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)

That happens because the Breaks/Replaces against the old natty packaging
are << 4:4.6.3-1ubuntu1, I'll bump them to 4.6.80 to catch the PPA updates.

Philip

--
kubuntu-devel mailing list
kubuntu-devel@lists.ubuntu.com
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/kubuntu-devel
 

Thread Tools




All times are GMT. The time now is 06:15 AM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2007 - 2008, www.linux-archive.org