Old 06-26-2011, 01:40 PM
Michal Zajac

Default Notice of absence

Greetings fellow Developers,
I figured it's only appropriate of me to inform you that I shall be absent from 26th June (Monday) to 3rd July (Sunday).I will be going on a skateboarding rampage across Poland with my friends

I will most likely have limited access to the internets. Shall anyone want something from me I will be accessible via email and sometimes IRC (most likley during night) as QuintasanDroid.
Best regards,

MichaƂ

Old 06-26-2011, 02:08 PM
Harald Sitter

On Sun, Jun 26, 2011 at 3:40 PM, Michal Zajac <michal.zajac@gmail.com> wrote:
> I figured it's only appropriate of me to inform you that I shall be absent
> from 26th June (Monday) to 3rd July (Sunday).

Thanks for the heads up.

> I will be going on a skateboarding rampage across Poland with my friends

hf (though considering how dangerous skateboarding is perhaps wishing
you good luck with returning alive would be more appropriate :P)