Old 06-24-2011, 10:39 AM
Harald Sitter

Default Where is the Kubuntu documentation exactly?

On Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 12:34 AM, Jonathan Riddell <jriddell@ubuntu.com> wrote:
> Go to
> http://www.kubuntu.org/community
>
> Notice that the page has the title "Kubuntu | Community".
>
> Now try to find the section that has the text
> "Local Language Support".
>
> Then try any of the links below. Try
>
> "
> Kubuntu support is available in some languages. Visit the local pages for
> more information:
>
> * *Kubuntu in Italiano
> * *Kubuntu auf Deutsch
> * *Kubuntu Espa˝ol
> * *Kubuntu en Franšais
> * *Kubuntu Ελλάδα
> * *Kubuntu Nederlands
> * *Kubuntu Slovenčina
> * *Kubuntu Suomi
> * *Kubuntu in Chinese
> * *Kubuntu i Sverige
> "
>
> NONE of the links connect to a worthwhile webpage! Again a complete
> failure to support a Kubuntu user.

Who broke that? Must have been sometime 2010ish actually. I remember
we only had a support page and that contained all the local
information you do not need. Then we got the community page and
apparently at some point someone decided to make the local stuff
subpages but those pages do not exist.

FWIW you should be able to recover the data using archive.org

regards,
Princess Butterfly