Old 06-23-2011, 09:07 AM
Jonathan Riddell

Default Fwd: KDEPIM / KMAIL packages for natty do not contain /usr/bin/akonadi_nepomuk_email_feeder

----- Forwarded message from Cristiano <whatifgodwaso neofus@hotmail.com> -----

From: Cristiano <whatifgodwasoneofus@hotma il.com>
To: Jonathan Riddell <jriddell@ubuntu.com>
Subject: KDEPIM / KMAIL packages for natty do not contain
/usr/bin/akonadi_nepomuk_email_feeder
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 23:48:42 -0000
Sender: bounces@canonical.com

Hi!

Yesterday I have installed kmail2 and kdepim
4:4.6.0-0ubuntu1~ppa2~natty1 (amd64). None of them contains the file
/usr/bin/akonadi_nepomuk_email_feeder, so now nepomuk does not index my
emails anymore.

I'm new to launchpad and probably I'm not using the best way to report
this, sorry. Moreover, Launchpad says that KDEPIM is not using Launchpad
for bug reporting...

Thanks for your help!

(cristiano)
--