Old 06-18-2011, 07:34 PM
Scott Kitterman

Default Old logo anywhere?

Harald Sitter <apachelogger@ubuntu.com> wrote:

>Aloha!
>
>Some time ago already we wanted to ensure that only the new Kubuntu
>logo (the one we got along with the general Ubuntu redesign) [1] is
>used everywhere. Now since this is a rather difficult thing to do for
>one person alone, I'd ask everyone to help out with this task
>
>If you noticed the use of the old logo/icon anywhere on our website of
>the distribution itself, please reply so we can fix it.
>
>Thanks in advance.
>
>[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/KubuntuArtwork

Wiki theme ...

Scott K

Old 06-18-2011, 07:37 PM
Mark Fraser

On Saturday 18 Jun 2011 20:15:14 Harald Sitter wrote:
> Aloha!
>
> Some time ago already we wanted to ensure that only the new Kubuntu
> logo (the one we got along with the general Ubuntu redesign) [1] is
> used everywhere. Now since this is a rather difficult thing to do for
> one person alone, I'd ask everyone to help out with this task
>
> If you noticed the use of the old logo/icon anywhere on our website of
> the distribution itself, please reply so we can fix it.

One place where I still see the old logo is at
http://shop.canonical.com/index.php?cPath=29 and unfortunately there doesn't
seem to be anything with the new logo to replace them.

Old 06-18-2011, 07:41 PM
Harald Sitter

On Sat, Jun 18, 2011 at 9:37 PM, Mark Fraser
<ubuntu@mfraz.orangehome.co.uk> wrote:
> One place where I still see the old logo is at
> http://shop.canonical.com/index.php?cPath=29 and unfortunately there doesn't
> seem to be anything with the new logo to replace them.

I think we had a TODO item for that at one point. No idea if it got done though.

Anyone willing to poke Canonical about getting new swag?

Old 06-18-2011, 07:46 PM
Jussi Schultink

I can do it.

On 18 Jun 2011 22:41, "Harald Sitter" <apachelogger@ubuntu.com> wrote:> On Sat, Jun 18, 2011 at 9:37 PM, Mark Fraser

Old 06-18-2011, 08:24 PM
Harald Sitter

On Sat, Jun 18, 2011 at 9:46 PM, Jussi Schultink <jussi@jussi01.com> wrote:
> I can do it.

Thank you.

Also I found the todo ^^

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/desktop-o-kubuntu-community

[jussi01] Ask Ubuntu Shop people to include Kubuntu products: TODO

Old 06-18-2011, 08:28 PM
Harald Sitter

On Sat, Jun 18, 2011 at 9:34 PM, Scott Kitterman <ubuntu@kitterman.com> wrote:
> Wiki theme ...