Old 06-18-2011, 07:15 PM
Harald Sitter

Default Old logo anywhere?

Aloha!

Some time ago already we wanted to ensure that only the new Kubuntu
logo (the one we got along with the general Ubuntu redesign) [1] is
used everywhere. Now since this is a rather difficult thing to do for
one person alone, I'd ask everyone to help out with this task

If you noticed the use of the old logo/icon anywhere on our website of
the distribution itself, please reply so we can fix it.

Thanks in advance.

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/KubuntuArtwork

regards,
Harald