Old 06-04-2011, 07:14 PM
Rohan Garg

Default Debian packaging for calligra

Hi
I'm Rohan Garg, a packager for Kubuntu and i was recently informed
that you have completed the debian packaging for Calligra. I was
wondering if you could commit this somewhere or share it with us
somehow so we can package Calligra for K/Ubuntu at the earliest.

Thanks
Rohan Garg
www.launchpad.net/~rohangarg

Old 06-04-2011, 07:45 PM
Rohan Garg

Hi
Thanks for the quick reply, we will keep the issues pointed out in
mind before packaging it for Kubuntu.
A side note to the Kubuntu Dev team, I'm almost done with the
packaging of calligra for Project Neon too, so if anyone is
interested, packages will be available from the Neon PPA in a couple
of hours.