Old 05-20-2011, 08:07 PM
LucaTringali

Default ubuntuone-kde

Hello everybody,
I took a look at UbuntuOne client for KDE made by Harald Sitter: it didn't
work because there were some little errors into the CMake files. After I fixed
them, the entire project builds correctly, and works fine except for one thing:
in the InfoModule are not shown the informations (username, total space,
etc...). It seems that the function void Interface:arseAccount(QNetworkReply
*reply) in the Api.cpp file cannot find a correct QNetworkReply. I'm working on
it for a month but I'm not able to understand where is the error, since
everything seems good.
By the way, everything else works well: the files are uploaded correctly,
sharing folder, and every other little thing. I think that, for the moment, it
could be packaged as it is, just to give KDE users something nice and well
integrated into the DE for using UbuntuOne. In the next months I will still be
searching for a solution, but it would be nicer if someone smarter than me on
UbuntuOne's structure could give a look at this problem.
What do you think?

Luca Tringali