Old 05-15-2011, 12:28 AM
David Wonderly

Default Kubuntu Council Nomination

Greetings and salutations!

I am nominating myself for the position of Kubuntu Council.

I started getting involved with Kubuntu during the Lucid release cycle. I
started by helping with the Kubuntu Netbook program and then started helping
out with documentation. Since that cycle I have been more involved with each
release cycle doing more and more with the documentation and recently have
started putting together plans and developing for more community projects.

Thank you for your consideration for the position of Kubuntu Council. I will
see you all around IRC.

David "DarkwingDuck" Wonderly
https://wiki.kubuntu.org/DavidWonderly
https://launchpad.net/~david.wonderly